Thursday, May 31, 2007

remember . . .

Remember 2 summers ago when I had my bi-annual back-attack and could hardly walk and could only stand at a 45 degree angle and took in one mouthful: 2 tylenol-3's, 2 extra strength robaxacets, and 2 (illegal) vioxx (all that under the guidance of a doctor who is also my mother (who also smuggled me the illegal vioxx)) which didn't do jack for the pain, or knock me out whatsoever, and I was in the middle of teaching an NLS course which I couldn't get out of and so had to teach it in a back brace?

I was having more fun then than I am now.

4 comments:

Christa Giles said...

OOoohhh, shitty.. what happened?

I think the planets must be aligned for physical badness, 'cause many of the happy people I know are suffering aches and pains!

Anonymous said...

Oh that bites the big hairy one.

I hope its just integral calculus and not some physical ailment.
:(

I was told by a doctor at a clinic to combine advil with tylenol 3.

I wanted percocet but he wouldn't give it to me.

Anonymous said...

2 Words... Medicinal Marijuanna

Katie said...

Christa and Nicole, don't worry, the back isn't out. I'm just saying that was more fun than this is. Stuff is happening, but I'll get over it.

Cam - done and done.