Wednesday, May 16, 2007

11/30 - sorry no pics yet

The hair is cut, and I don't have any pics. It's basically just a bit shorter than it was before and with a few more layers. My regular hairdresser, who I have been seeing for the past 13 years, is on maternity leave, so I was seeing someone else, which I hate doing. This other lady also cut my hair in August and did a good job of dealing with my long/thin/curlyish hair, and I was equally satisfied with her work today. The annoying thing was this:

Super Skinny Hair Dresser: So, what are you studying?

Me: Food science. Ultimately dietetics.

SSHD: Oh, you'd be a good person to as then - what's the best way to lose weight?

Gah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Your point?

Anonymous said...

You know, you can use your dietetics powers for good or evil. Tell her that energy bars are a really good way to lose weight. Eat lots of them.

ps - I was going to meet up with Paul, until he realised I was 1,000 miles away. Oh well - see you guys in August.

Christa Giles said...

My equivalent to that question would be, "Oh, hooping? That helps you lose weight and trim your waist, right?" - which CTV thinks they are going to catch on camera when they visit my class on Tuesday, eeee! But, I am dedicated to being strong and just being myself in my usual, non-fitness-instructor clothes, and I WILL NOT preach a message that makes my hoop classes sound like a workout.