Monday, May 14, 2007

9/30 - my boyfriend's back and I'm gonna get in trouble. . .

But only cause he's decided this is a 'treat week' and he's going to drag me down with him like he always does. It's so good to have him back! I woke up early this morning and saw my calculus tutor before heading to the airport to pick Paulie up. He's home, he's stoked to be back, and he brought some awesome Australian wine with him (some of which we've already been into, so apologies if the spelling isn't quite what is should be).

Arrived in the mail today was a US Triathlon mag, with an ad featuring Paul in a race he won earlier this season. It's his first spread in a mag, and I think it looks awesome! They sent us several copies, so if you know us in real life you might get so see one. If you're awesomely computer savvy and you can tell me how to get the image from an adobe file to a jpeg file so I can post it, then let me know and I will!

Back I go to enjoying my man.

4 comments:

Christa Giles said...

Depending on what software you have... Adobe Photoshop will let you 'Save as' a .jpg or other simple format...

Other option, "select all", "copy", then open Word and paste it in, then select the picture, 'copy', and paste into Paint.. I *think* you might be able to save it as something useful from Paint. If not, send me the file and I'll do it :)

Karyn said...

If it all fits on the computer screen, view->Full Screen (to make it as big as possible); Ctrl+alt+prtsc (print screen) will copy the entire screen to the clip board. And then paste into Paint.

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord. Y'all beat me to it :>

Congrats to Paul :>

kimberley said...

i love prtscn!!!!!