Sunday, May 13, 2007

8/30 - gah!

Omg, it's 11:15pm and I haven't done my post for the day. Good day today starting with a blissful sleep-in (all the day to 9am!!!), yummy whole grain french toast with organic maple syrup, visits with friends, produce shopping and other little chores. Watched the Survivor finale (guilty pleasure) and vacuumed and tidied the place up during the commercial. Paul arrives home tomorrow and will probably mess the place up within 30 seconds. What I wouldn't have to have that bike grease spreading chocolate stealing high maintenance pain in the ass home right this moment . . .

Off to bed I go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, I still watch survivor too. I can't believe Dreamz, what a sleeze ball...

Katie said...

I know! And unfortunately in our area there was a computer glitch and a commercial was played when it shouldn't have been, so the tribal council where he didn't hold up to his word wasn't played. Grrr!

Christa Giles said...

If you happen to miss your blog entry today, we'll understand :)

kimberley said...

ima kill dreamz.