Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blog challenge debunked

Yep, I suck. I debunked. I quit. I threw in the towel. Wanna know why?

I had an insanely busy couple of days trying to juggle work, school, getting prepped for Paul's birthday party, throwing Paul's birthday party, recovering from Paul's birthday party (just in time for . . .), Paul's Dad's birthday party. Blogging just fell to the wayside.

I have committed to not blogging on the company dime, and have hardly touched a computer outside of work of late.

I have felt extreme rage and did not feel as though this blog was the appropriate medium for venting.

I have started another secret blog* where I can safely vent all I like, and have continued the blogging challenge on said blog without informing anyone as to it's presence or whereabouts, thus have not (in my mind) really debunked at all, rather just changed location. I'm sure this is in violation of the blog challenge rules, but really I don't give a flying fuck.

*if you can find it I'll give you $50 fo shizzle.

2 comments:

strawberrygirl said...

A secret blog...how cool. You could always send in your random vents to POSTSECRET....maybe you would have published vents:)

Anonymous said...

Hmph.

Ah well. Your blog. Your choice.