Tuesday, May 15, 2007

10/30 - hair today . . .

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut. I haven't had it cut since August, so I am well overdue. I had hoped to get the cut over with while Paul was away, but life happened and I didn't. The haircut is a secret from Paul because he always totally freaks out in the days before my once or twice a year appointments - he thinks all girls should have loooooong hair, and even the teeniest trim for split end management should be outlawed. I'm not sure I'll do something dramatic, but I'm sure a small amount of change is in the air.

I'll leave you all holding your breath with anticipation for what tomorrow may bring. Pictures are promised!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I personally think that every girl should experience short hair at least once in their life (or in my case, like 5 times).

Anonymous said...

Short hair isn't so bad - you have the bone structure for it.

Although not too short - shoulder length with a few chunky layers?

Katie said...

I've had short short hair and long long hair. We'll see. I think sweeping bangs may be in my future . . .