Sunday, May 06, 2007

30 days of blogging, and an introduction

So Christa and I have challenged each other to a post a day for 30 days to spice up our little blog-o-sphere a little. We haven't worked out any specifics of the challenge, like whether there has to be a minimum amount of words (100?) or what our official start date should be, but it looks like today for me.

I'd like to congratulate my dear friend Harmony on the birth of her first child, little Kai, who arrived on the 30th of April at a whopping 8lbs 6oz. I'm following the trend I started with my cousin, and posting a picture of the little guy without parental consent. (Tro, let me know if you want me to take it down).

Check out little Kai - isn't he amazingly gorgeous? Obviously, since he came from amazingly gorgeous parents!




3 comments:

Christa Giles said...

Parameters: 1 post per day.

I don't care about word count, I don't care about amount of pictures.. do whatcha like, but do it daily. ./grin

I'm off to write today's...

Anonymous said...

aw, thanks, Tra!
xxo h

kimberley said...

what a gorgeous little baby!

we should also have to post a comment to each of each others' posts every day. to make things more interesting / inspiring.