Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am wearing




Size 27 jeans. TWENTY-SEVEN, which incidentally is also how old I will be in exactly one week. This is the smallest pair of jeans I have ever squeezed my hiney into, and it's quite exciting. How I acquired said jeans must be blog worthy . . .

Rebecca, our chock-full-of-british-attitude cashier at work is a fashion-a-holic, and also an ebay shopping whiz, and also the tryer of every fad diet to hit the market and so very skinny kinda lady, brought in a pair of jeans she had bought on ebay but turned out to be too big for her. They're Rock & Republic, a brand I'd never heard of before today, but apparently Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) designed these jeans herself, and they retail for around $300, but internet savvy Becca got them for a steal of $80. Alas, the size 27 in the 'sexy fit' stretch denim was not the right fit for her, but they slid onto me like a fricken glove. Amazing. So she just handed em over, refusing any cash in exchange.

I'm going to buy her a nice bottle of red wine, probably Liberty School, my favourite semi-pricey red, which is well worth each and every one of the thirty dollars. And a steal of a deal in exchange for well fitting jeans.

Although I must admit, my ass hardly looks like the one in the picture. Sigh.

1 comment:

Christa Giles said...

Your ass looks better than the one in the picture. :b

X.