Thursday, July 13, 2006

Okay, okay.

Yes, loyal blog readers, it has been a while. I still don't feel like there's much that I want to say, and I'm feeling a little disgruntled towards the world of blog for a variety of reasons. I do see your point though, the blog is badly in need of an update.

So I'm gonna hop on the bandwagon and play a game that Anne is doing on her blog, which started with some other bloggers, maybe it even started in the land before blog. Who knows. Here's how it goes: you get to ask me a question, any question, and I will answer it on this blog with as much honesty and detail as I can (or choose to) muster. Post questions in the comments section, and I'll get started.

4 comments:

strawberrygirl said...

OK Katie, you are on!

If you could have one domestic chore also be an erotic act, which would you choose?

Rebecca said...

Thats it?

No details about your trip to Brampton, Toronto, Paul's race?? Nothing?

Hmmm ok...well here is one:
Why are you disgruntled by the Blog thing?

Christa Giles said...

What one thing/person/activity would bring you the most non-temporary joy, if you could add it to your life right now?

X.
(and sorry for bitching about your lack of blog updates. Yes, I am much much much worse.. but since I don't get many comments on mine, I assume no one reads it..)

kimberley said...

christa, i check your blog every day. it annoys me now, because i keep getting the cabaret song stuck in my head for hours (literally) after i read your subject line.