Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'll just tell them I have nothing to say

I look at my blog every morning as I do my morning blog browse, and I think to my self, self, you should update your blog. I don't think I have anything of interest to say, but I feel some sort of blogligation to keep it fresh and current and interesting and if I can't do any of those things to just put SOMETHING down on the page.

So what's been going on? Well, I've been working overtime teaching some courses at the pool. I decided to not do my usual mad fit of overtime teaching in July and August, so instead I have done some moderate overtime in May/June, and squirreled away enough dough to pay my tuition and buy textbooks in the fall without going into the hole. Now that I've accomplished that, I shall spend the rest of the summer relaxing. I'm planning on teaching one course in the fall which should cover me for January tuition, and so long as I can keep going like that and not accumulate any new debt, I'm cool with that.

I'm off to Halifax on Saturday for a visit with the Grandma and meeting my sister, Emily, to hang out and bond and shit like that. After nearly a week in Halifax I go to Toronto, meet up with my long lost Peter Pie (it's been 7 years!), hang out with Harmony, and then go to Brampton to see Paul at Nationals.

So that's all. That's what's up.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say either. See you Saturday.

kimberley said...

Brampton.

Exciting.

Christa Giles said...

Meeting up with old flames, more exciting? ;)

X.

Katie said...

To clarify, Peter Pie is not an old flame, he's an old friend. I don't play on his team.

Rebecca said...

Where is Brampton?

There is a really cool vintage/ local up coming desginer store in Portebello Market in London called
'Brampton Butters' Its got great things in there.

-If you are ever in london you should definatley go in! I have a lot of 1920' style garments from there...not too keen on the actual designer stuff in there...but the Vintage section is crazy!

kimberley said...

Katie, I miss you at work!!!

(insert wilted msn emoticon flower)

Rebecca said...

Yup I aggree with Kim...its amazing how the competency level kinda drops when you are not around :(

2 days and counting...

kimberley said...

now rebecca is gone too......... :(

i didn't get to say goodbye! best of luck in your future endeavours. i know who to go to for hookups with single, young doctors now. and when i'm in my hometown of london, ontario, i will think of you and REAL london. and richmond. and brampton butters.

kimberley said...

yo trant, update your blog already, so that i can make posts to inform you of things like the fact that a certain person picked up a particular straining device for someone who may or may not be you at an unspecified gourmet tea store for what could be a reasonable price.

Rebecca said...

Do you have SOMETHING to say already??

This lack of blogging has recently been infering with my morning browse..

Hurry it up sista...write SOMETHING!