Thursday, June 01, 2006

you got gigantic box

Earlier this morning I was talking to a friend online who is getting married in August in a venue she has not seen. She lives out of town, so she won't get to see the venue until the wedding. I went to see it last night to sort out some decorating and flower ideas, and figure out what will work best. Anyhoo, there we were chit chatting away and I said to her, 'I think you have huge balls for agreeing to a venue with out even seeing it', and the conversation continued.

I thought nothing of it until later in my day, on my lunch hour run (okay, my 9:30am run, but that IS my lunch hour) when I was trying to keep my mind busy as to not focus on the mind numbing pain I was causing myself, I contemplated this phrase of 'huge balls'. Since the balls in question clearly refer to testicles, are we inferring that courage is a masculine trait? Is there an alternative phrase for women?

Here are a few I've tried out. You can vote on which one you like best.

1) you got gigantic box

2) I'm really impressed by your labia

3) you have huge ovaries (since I think ovaries are the opposite of testicles, biologically speaking)

7 comments:

kimberley said...

hahahahaha...I like "huge ovaries"!

strawberrygirl said...

LOL Labia!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about. . .

There's no match for your snatch

Anonymous said...

I have to vote for the labia one as it doesn't refer to size -- why join men in their bizarre obsession with how big their parts are? -- impressive labia it is.
h

Liminal Me said...

I've heard "she's got serious clit" before - and kinda liked it!

Katie said...

Ooooh, serious clit. I like that one!

Christa Giles said...

I'm going with serious clit, too... it shows great respect for that bundle o' nerve endings.. is that not appropriate for someone showing such nerve? :)