Friday, July 27, 2007

Shiz!

Have you looked at the ticker lately? Holy shit man, that final is a-stormin' towards me. The good news is that my most recent midterm went really well, which hopefully bodes well for the final. The trick? Crunching numbers for close to eight hours a day, every day. I've let my poor old brain relax for a couple of days, and I'm about to hit it hardcore for the final. Don't be offended if you don't hear from me at all over the next 20 days, I'm not dead, I don't hate you (ok, well that depends on who you are actually . . .), I'm just integrating the shit out of those motherfuckers. My final ends at 3:30pm on Aug 15th. I plan on being inebriated by 3:35. Would it be wrong to drink hooch from my coffee mug during the final?

4 comments:

Christa Giles said...

If you want to drop your car off with me, I'll be your post-exam-with-hooch DD, and also provide you with your Harry Potter book, unless someone else is lined up behind me to read it before your exam :)

Congrats on the test, must feel nice!

Katie said...

The HP book hasn't arrived in the mail yet, which doesn't bug me since I wasn't planning on reading it yet, but I think Allison may bust a vein in her head if it doesn't arrive soon!

Shoegalbradshaw said...

LUCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

enjoy mr potter!

have you seen this?
http://www.nowtoronto.com/minisites/ecoholic/index.cfm
thought you might like it

xoxo
har