Saturday, July 21, 2007

Warning!

I have pre-ordered my copy of the last Harry Potter book, and hopefully it will arrive early next week. I have promised myself I will not read a single word of this or any other book until after my calculus final on August 15th, so will be lending my copy out to keep it safe (from myself) until then. If I read even one word of it I will surely become hopelessly addicted (history has taught me) and stay awake for 36 hours straight reading and fail my final. If ANYBODY tells me ANYTHING about the book, I will tear you limb from limb before feeding your parts to he-whose-name-shall-not-be-spoken. Mmmkay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...

you can read my blog instead LOL

Katie said...

what's the link?

Anonymous said...

Yes, ma'am :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, finished it last night, btw.

very, very good.

Shutting up now.