Thursday, July 19, 2007

verdict

Facebook is out. I'm not caving. I have the willpower. This decision is inspired partly by stubbornness, and party by a conversation I had today about the meaning of being blocked/deleted by someone on Facebook. I just don't think I need it. Maybe I'll start an anti-facebook for recluses like myself and Cam. We'll call it Assbook.

Also, an introduction; although he denies it, I believe my sweet sugar pie is posting comments on this blog under the alias billywilly. Blog friends, meet Paul. I mean billywilly. I mean Paul. It's all just so confusing.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I would join Assbook

Anonymous said...

I also didn't join facebook for a while, but finally caved and it is nice to see people's pictures and see what my Vancouver friends and family are up to. Also it's not blocked at work. . . yet.

ET

Anonymous said...

This is BillyWilly.....I am not Paul. I am a superpower, dark and evil force spawned from the sperm of the evil Emporor and an egg from Darth vader. I will post my photo on assbook.com. Could somebody tell me more about assbook. I will destroy you all.

Anonymous said...

I would also join Assbook. Can we post photos of our asses?