Monday, October 16, 2006

blah blah blog

I keep starting new posts, but deleting them soon after I begin writing. I guess I don't have all that much to say. It's not that nothing is going on. Au contrare, lots has gone on that I could be blogging about. The trouble is most of it is negative stuff so, a)I don't want to bitch when really I do have a lot to be thankful for, and b)I don't want to be bombarded with the, "hey, are things okay?" type emails, phone calls, and blog comments, so lets get that out of the way;

things are okay.

I'm just very stressed out, very tired, and very very cranky. There is something I'd like to brag about though . . . the A on my calculus midterm! An A, an A! Horray!

1 comment:

Christa Giles said...

I understand that it is hard to allow yourself to bitch when life is, relative to people's lives in other places, good....

.. but right now, it is okay for you to say that parts of your life are not good. Good and bad is relative to YOU.. and that you've taken the time to reflect that there are a ton of things you should be grateful for is a good thing.. but don't be too quick to brush off the negative.

Get the bile out, somehow... pick the friend who is most likely to say what you want to hear at the end of it.. (or someone who will take direction a la "Okay, this is what I want you to tell me...")... or write it down on paper, or type it into a document on the computer that will never see the light of day... or write it here, and tell us at the end what you do or don't want to see/hear from us :) Your boundary setting skills have always been good :)

X.