Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To Skip, Or Not To Skip?

The dilemma: sit through a god awful two hour Chemistry lecture, absorb nothing, take really patchy notes, go home exhausted, make dinner, attempt to prepare for tomorrows Math quiz and do poorly on it . . . OR skim chem, go directly home from work, have over six hours to plow through three units of Math and get ready for tomorrows quiz. I hate skipping classes, and almost never do, but I'm so friggen swamped, and had such an unproductive weekend (my own fault, as a result of birthday festivities which shall remain undisclosed) that I really feel like I'm drowning. The semester is showing no signs of letting up, and I really feel that I must spend this week, and this weekend buried in the books, attempting to get ahead, and then perhaps I will feel slightly less stressed out. So, I suppose I'll skip one class, and hope I don't miss anything TOO important.

Such is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skip the hell out of it and get notes from the person you sit next to (not if they are a boy, though -- boys take bad notes.)
xoHT