Friday, February 24, 2006

A place for all that

As requested by Harmony, I have made public the recipe for Log. If you don't know what Log is, you have been missing out. If you do want to know, then you're about to find out. My blogging has been taken to the next level, as per request by my sister Emily, I've created a whole nother recipe page. And you can visit it by clicking HERE.

There is also a handy link to this new recipe page over in the sidebar in the links section. It only took me about a half an hour to figure that one out.

5 comments:

Christa Giles said...

Love the title of the new blog.. "whimsy" should be used more often in daily life.

X.

Anonymous said...

LOG BLOG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOG rules!

Can you also post the Looney Spoons trifle recipe?

Emily

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I think of Log (haven't had the pleasure yet) but I came across your muffin recipe tonight and whipped up a batch. Forgot how awesome they are! :-) Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

The log is not something we question -- it questions us.
HT