Friday, July 08, 2005

Why no one has seen this yet

Okay, by the time I actually give out the link to this blog, these posts will be waaaaay out dated. I'm struggling with my lack of computer expertise, yet love of diddling around on the net, and trying to do funky things like posting my picture on here somewhere. What I'd really like to do is post before and after pictures from Weightwatchers, as some people have been asking to see them. Alas, so far my efforts have ben futile.

So whattheheckamiupto? Well, gearing up for a hellish week where I work two full time jobs back to back. It's only one week, and it'll pay the tuition come September, so it's worth while. I've been told that I may not get the 2 week holiday I was hoping for at the end of August due to come complications in my boss's life, so also trying to work out how I can make that possible. And this afternoon having lunch with my cousin Michael who I haven't seen in about 12 years. Very excited about that. Trying to think of somewhere amazing to take him since the weather sucks right now.

No comments: