Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bring on the blog!

Thanks to the self-taught computer savy of my oh-so talented partner at work (and sometimes in crime, but more often in compromising the integrity of the facility we work at . . .) Christa, I'm on my way to full fledged bloggerdome. But not on work time. Nooooo. Heck, would I do that?

Anyway, I've managed to edit the links, and popped on the websites of two of my fabulously talented friends. 1) Harmony Trowbridge who is dear dear dear but not so near to me, and is an amazingly talented singer/songwriter. Pop on over to her website and have a listen, order a cd, find a gig! The good news is she's coming out west in the fall. Horray! 2) The amazing afore mentioned computer savy Christa Giles, who I think is the craftiest lady of all time. That's right folks, she does it all. When she's not flinging a self-made hula hoop up and down her body, she makes incredible glass beads, and even more incredible things out of said glass beads. Check out her stuff too - great local one of a kind gifts! If you are one of my amazing and talented friends, and you have a website that I don't know about, tell me and I'll pop it on.

ta ta

1 comment:

Christa Giles said...

Woo! Who, us? Unintegral? Hell, no!

(thanks for the plug, too.. when are you going to start YOUR cottage industry?)

X.