Friday, February 13, 2009

bought!

In very un-money diet related news, I bought my wedding dress today!

I swore I wasn't going to wear white, I wasn't going to wear a strapless dress, and I didn't like sweetheart necklines. This is white (well, ivory, but shame shiz), strapless, and has a sweetheart neckline. And most infuriatingly, my mother picked it. But I love it, and I feel amazing in it.

If you want to see what I'll be walking down the isle in (and water skiing in the next day) click here, and search style 3906. I won't be wearing a veil, or that dopey look on my face, fear not. It's super simple, no beads, no sparkly crap, not poofey in the slightest. 100% silk, Canadian made and designed.

And I talked them down $200. Yay me!

7 comments:

HT said...

very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot how much I love it... you know I am totally jealous of it (sinff, 100% silk?). Just one thing and I think this goes without saying. There may be a fight to be in the boat on waterski day, I get a guaranteed passs right?

Katie said...

Obviously! The lady who started it all gets the first pass, no questions asked!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I can't wait!!!!!

HT said...

i just wanted to say that i just ate 175 grams of pure dark chocolate. i know that doesn't really have anything to do with your dress, but i thought it was funny and that i would tell you.

Katie said...

Eating copious amounts of chocolate is ALWAYS relevant on this blog!

Anonymous said...

Okay, well in that case, can I confess the large bag of mini eggs taht I ate in under 24h? And that I just bought another bag? I'll leave this one anonymous...