Tuesday, June 17, 2008

news

Ok, so I have 10 days worth of travelling Spain to blog about, and that will come once the jet lag fades and the copious pile of work on my desk starts to dwindle. But for now, hot news! The mister and I are engaged!!! Yup, atop of Mont Igeldo on a grey day with little to no views of the city I was cluelessly meandering away from what he thought was the perfect spot and I called out to Paul to take a picture but he told me to wait and when I turned to hand him the camera there he was standing with a ring box in his hand. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, and I said heck yes!!!!

So there ya have it. Spain updates to come in due time, but that news was bursting out of me first!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

Congrats!!!!!!

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, perfect spot my ass. For Tim the perfect spot came and went again and again, but finally his nerve showed up and that's when it happened!
Cam
p.s. Yay, now we have you forever!

Anonymous said...

Ahemm...

when you get a chance luv...

the ring?

Anonymous said...

yah, the ring already!

Christa Giles said...

Congrats, both of you! Whoever knew that "Flicky Wrist Guy" would become your fiance? Teehee :)

HT said...

katie!
i want to call you back, but i need to know your schedule so i know i won't be calling at a bad time.

let me know!
can't wait to talk to you!

love h

Anonymous said...

Ooh, congrats.

Two questions:

1. You've told, now its show time. Show us the ring.

2. Dates?

Katie said...

If anyone has a digital SLR camera and wants to take a picture of the ring thats not all blurry like, then boo yah. It's a simple solitaire on white gold. I like it.

Dates? Next August if we can find a friggen venue. Everything is booked up already!

Anonymous said...

Oh meet me for lunch sometime and I'll take a picture of your ring :>

What sort of venue were you looking for? I know an event planner or three :)

HT said...

i have a DSLR!
i'll take one when i see you!
xo.h

strawberrygirl said...

Congrats Katie!!!! I am so happy for you. Looking forward to hearing your tales of wedding planning:)