Wednesday, August 09, 2006

delayed answers to edited questions

I've been slack at blogging, it's been too hot in my computer room, and I've been tired and lazy and watching 90210 and gallivanting around Alberta and BC on a stagette weekend and so on.

Furthermore, I have an announcement to make. This is my blog, and thus I will be editing questions to suit myself. Original questions can be found in the comments section a couple of posts down. New improved questions will be answered immediately below this sentence.

From Rebecca:
Q: How fabulous are you?

A: Pretty freaking fabulous, actually.

From Emily:
Q: What sorts of things do you like to smell?

A: Well, in truth, I'm a bit of a smeller. I like to smell all sorts of things. One of my favourite things to smell is my arm. I particularly like to smell my arm on very hot days after I've been swimming, when it kinda smells like that smell of hot sidewalk which has had water dumped on it. I love that smell. But I smell my arm on other days too, often several times a day. I also really like to smell Paul's armpit. Not when he's just walked in the door from a long workout and he's all wet and sweaty, but when he's relaxing on the couch or in the bed and the deodorant has worn off just slightly so there's that delicious man smell mixed with Old Spice and armpit hair. Love it. Unfortunately, Paul does not like having my nose in his pit so much, so I have to smell it in stealth.

More questions are welcome, but be forewarned they may be edited at the authors discretion.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

NOt sure i like this new mthod of answering Q's...but anyhow..

How did your shoes turn oout?

Katie said...

You don't have to like it, you just have to accept it.

The shoes are okay. I'll have to practice walking in them before the events. And I badly need a pedicure.

Anonymous said...

So now I have this picture in my head of you two snuggled together with your nose buried in his armpit.

Thanks. I think

Katie said...

Yep.

Rebecca said...

Edit this:

Why is that when you are taken there are interested guys, left right and acentre, however whn you are single, they all seem to have vanished! Ever noticed that?

Anonymous said...

It's because when you are taken they can smell the sex on you and they want it. When you're single, they can only smell commitment and they're scared.

Karyn said...

I have this same problem! I find that it's best to use an indirect attack: head to the side, slow, shallow breaths. Otherwise they can feel the breeze created by your breath and then the freaking out starts...

Christa Giles said...

I never get one at a time, only two at a time.. and then that gets confusing.

X.

Anonymous said...

My arm is my favourite smell, too!!
I smell it at least onece a day.
I like when it smells like hot summer pavement smell or swimming pool.

My other favourite smell is my cat. Sometimes I noogie him first so he is extra smelly when I smell him.

Anonymous said...

I have a question...

Would you say you believe in God/a higher power, etc?

If so, what do you imagine it consists of?

Rebecca said...

A blogging intervention i think may have to be made...

That includes you Ms Day!