Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday

How badly I'd like to swallow my own words . . . 'you're gonna feel this on Wednesday'. Said in jest, but oh how true it's been ringing. The ringing, the ringing, when will it stop? It's Wednesday, so hopefully all of the brain cells I killed over the weekend will filter their way out of my body, and tomorrow I'll wake up afresh on glorious Thursday and all will be better.

But what fun we had! Fun isn't bad! Had bad had!

True things:

-The ferocity with which red wine tinted vomit can come hurling out of someone and splatter 75% of the bathroom walls is quite astounding. Quite. Note to self, make sure Colin is well fed before he starts drinking. He was, however, a good house guest, and mostly cleaned it all up. It only sort stained one wall. I was going to paint that bathroom blue anyway.

- I really do like green gum. All these years I've been avoiding it because my Mom told me it would make me car sick, so I suppose I've been associating green gum with nausea. Not so (though I haven't tested it out on a long car trip just yet), I actually dig it.

- The 7-11 on the corner of Alberni and Thurlow has the worst gum selection of all time. This has nothing to do with the afore mentioned green gum statement. It's just a true fact.

- You CAN microwave some metal. Take a frozen juice container (those concentrated ones, with the metal thingy's at both ends) and put it on a plate, and microwave it. Nothing happens. True.

No comments: